All The Moving Supplies You Need, Delivered To You.
We have every common box that is designed for moving IN STOCK.
We deliver to your door anywhere in town. (Out of town too, but there’s a fee)
Our prices are cheap for quality moving boxes. But if you are on an extremely tight budget, ask about our recycled boxes and supplies.
When we move you, we buy back what you didn’t use.
Email us this order form, or give us a call. We would love to help you figure out what you need.
If you are not into boxes…
Rent our Exceptional Totes to minimize boxes and cardboard solutions for packing.
1) Reduce the amount of waste from cardboard and supplies
2) Eliminate damages to belongings resulting from poorly made boxes
3) Reduce the headache of dealing with boxes before and after your move. Assembling, organizing, and disposing them.
4) Reduce the amount of time and money you spend while packing and unpacking
We have to be conscious about all the waste we produce but not only in cardboard. Using totes will reduce the amount of tape you use, the amount of boxes, and the amount of packing paper you end up using.
Totes or Boxes?
1) 700lbs Crush Resistance: Industrial quality means It handles an incredible amount more than boxes, protecting belongings better and reducing the total cost of your move.
2) Clean: They do not crumble and get damaged like boxes and therefore we sanitize after a move and reuse.
3) Your Belongings Will Be Better Protected: Extreme strength on all sides will keep your belongings safe, because too often we've witnessed boxes hit sharp corners and damage the items inside or destroy the box.
4) Save Your Tape Money: The design is secure, no need for so many rolls of tape! All you do is secure with zip ties and the totes will remain sealed.
5) Stackable: The best part about our totes is how perfect they can stack, saving moving time to stack them by weight and size.
6) Lockable: Wouldn't it be nice to safely lock the special things we wish to transport. Our totes have a slot for a conventional lock, ensuring that it wont open like a box if you get really paranoid.
7) Better Liquid Protection: In the perfect universe, this wouldn't be an issue, but accidents happen and things can go wrong. A box touches water and its contents will feel it or even smell like it. Our totes will protect your things significantly better even if it starts raining mid-move or something leaks inside one of them.
Conventional Moving Boxes
1) 250 lbs Crush Resistance: Corrugated boxes are strong when packed correctly. The majority of boxes used today are capable of resisting 200-250 lbs before they start losing integrity. For this reason it is extremely important to pack into same size boxes and pack nice and tight.
2) Reusable: Moving boxes can sometimes be used for multiple moves, saving them for next time or keeping them for a family member is a great way to make your bucks stretch. If you can’t find somebody, we will gladly pick them up and help someone else in need.
3) Specialty Boxes: Not everything is going to perfectly fit into a standard box. A box can be customized to fit whatever you need. Having the right size box for the item can avoid damages and save time in packing/preparing. We believe there are items that are better protected with specialty boxes or custom made packaging. If we can’t make it, we will find somebody who can build one just for you.
4) Availability: We always have boxes. We have them in stock and ready for delivery.
5) Yours To Keep: Unlike Totes, you don’t have to give boxes back. They are yours. You can put them in storage, send them across the sea, or even sell them online.
How Does Tote Rental Work?
We love simplicity, the following are the three steps.
Specify the quantity on the "Service Description" in the scheduling page or the form below
You can select 10, 20, 40, 100 depending on the size of your home and the amount of small articles you wish to pack. The cost is only $2.00 per tote.
Good ideas: Kitchen, Bedroom, FIle Cabinets, Office, Garage and Bathroom articles. Essentially 90% of what you need to pack.
Not Really Good Ideas: Comforters, PIllows, Pets, Plants.
Select a date for delivery
We recommend at least 7 days in advance, you don't realize how much you own until your halfway through packing.
If you live within Santa Fe city limits, pickup and delivery is free.
Select a date for pickup after moving day.
It can be as soon as the next day or up to 14 days from the date of your move. Arrange it to your convenience, but if you require more time, let us know there's only a small daily fee for every additional day per tote.